A downside to self-employment

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 00:48:47 MDT 2006

Thanks, Richard.  I've been eating a really good diet and exercising for quite some time now.  I get colds occasionally (I have a 6 year old, and they tend to be aircraft carriers for all kinds of diseases), but haven't been really ill for along time.

I'm feeling a helluva lot better with the antibiotics.

Thanks again,

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560