Leaving

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 08:39:57 MDT 2006

Subject: Leaving

Next weekend, I am leaving for a 2-1/2 week trip to the Northwest
Territories of Canada to service pianos there. I will return at the
beginning of November.

PS: In the meantime, perhaps someone out there has an idea about how to
straighten out these pedals <g>

Jurgen

Are the pedals cast iron and plated with brass, or are they cast brass?  An
acquaintance of mine is very good at repairing metal items.  He'll ask me
"what the metal?" before giving an opinion.

Paul Chick