Leaving

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 18:40:27 MDT 2006

  _____

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com
http://www.pianofortesupply.com

PS: In the meantime, perhaps someone out there has an idea about how to
straighten out these pedals <g>

Jurgen:

I showed the picture of your bent pedals to the metal smiths I know.  They
concluded that the bend in the pedal indicates they are probably cast brass,
or an alloy that can/did tolerate bending.  They/we doubted they were cast
iron which would have broken.  We also concluded that you can probably get
them straightened by a metal worker/ black smith/ welding and repair
business that can heat the bent sections enough to straighten them.

Paul C