Collard & Collard Patent Repeater Action, London

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Tue Oct 10 13:04:34 MDT 2006

Terry,

I really don't mean to be sarcastic here, but you show the limits of your
interest in pieces that witness the glorious tradition of our craft.
Fortunately, there still are people wanting to exchange the profit thing
against the historic trip.  Apparently, also in the USA (nice to observe
that).

With all due respect.

Stéphane Collin.