Collard & Collard Patent Repeater Action, London

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 12:46:28 MDT 2006

Regulate, tune and fix a hinge on a one-hundred-fifty-five year old piano?
Case needs work? That's it?

Man, I really don't mean to be sarcastic here, but when was the last time
anyone worked on a 155 year old piano were some regulation, tuning and a
hinge fix got her up and running again? I suppose anything is possible, but
not bloody likely!   :-)

How about a full remanufacture at about $30K - $35K?

Terry Farrell