Hammer Types

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 20:44:54 MDT 2006

Hi Ric
  No offense.Ric...really, but I found your initial  response rather
defensive & prickly & you know me & I have a  very open mind.  Maybe the truth is
you'all will have to agree to disagree  &  let it die or take it off list & let
collegiality reign. This is  going nowhere fast cept downhill.
  Regards
 Dale Erwin

David...

What is old and tiring is your insistance on being  this kind of rude
anytime anyone says anything that doesnt fit into YOUR  idea of what
pianos are... and then witness you turn around and accuse  THEM of being
in a box.  You personalize any discussion that suits  you. There was
absolutly nothing in my reply to Dels post deserving of  this outburst.

I stand by every word of my reply to Dels post and I beg  your pardon,
but the only one doing any mischaracterization around here is  you.

Enough already.... Sheeeshh...

RicB