Antique Pianos

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Oct 13 17:40:43 MDT 2006

Subject: RE: Antique Pianos

>I would think that any piano before WW II would have vintage value.
>
> William Benjamin

    William,
    Respectfully---Not in Massachusetts they don't. Even the finer examples
of the craft have little dollar value. Today's Steiff evaluation an example.
Very well made old upright that will lend itself to reconditioning was a
give away for my new client.
    I have a piano mover friend with a warehouse full of Ivers and Pond,
Vose, Chickering ,Mcphail uprights --  Want some?
    Tom Driscoll