New Hammers on Old Piano

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 12:33:28 MDT 2006

Hi Del/ Terry
  No board.  I'm keeping it original.  It's in  really good shape.  The
mouse's ruined the pin block.  The pins were  really tight but then I realized they
were treated with that organically  produced pin tightener.......Urine-tune?
  Dale

Are you putting a new board in it or going with the  original? If new, are
you charging for two  sets of ribs!?

Now why would you  want to replace that soundboard? In mine, at least, the
top and bottom ribs  sistered each other and had obviously been pressed with the
soundboard crown  in the cauls. The crown in the 9' JB's soundboard would
have survived Noah's  flood.

Del