Julius Bauer Grand Pianos, was: New Hammers on Old Piano

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 21:47:57 MDT 2006

In a message dated 10/14/2006 5:46:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

Noooooooo! That's  just too much! I didn't see that. I will definately take a
much closer look  next time I go out there. Sounds like an amazing setup.
Seem like Bauer  experimented maybe even more than Chickering! Didn't they know
that the piano  had already been perfected back in the 1880s in NY?

Terry  Farrell

  Terry
   I found a 1917 pat. date but the no Illudes me.  I'll  find it later
  Dale