Laser line for block drilling ? ( Was: Benefits of tilting the piano, instead of the drill press . )

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 12:00:11 MDT 2006

Well, at this point I'm just interested in the pin
( on a grand ) pointing away from the agraffe/pressure
bar. The right amount. But thanks for the info (What
IS the "right amount", by the way for a no-bushing
grand, like a sTeinway ???) Lowe's DID have a nifty
"Laser Level" for $15 that I might be able to attach
to my drill press base, to cast a  line directly
through the centers of the punched marks on my block
blank, to make surethe pins all line up. And are in
line with the string-line for that section.
    Thanks!

=== message truncated ===