Irwin bit

efarmer efarmer at wowway.com
Mon Oct 16 15:11:31 MDT 2006

In woodworking one would/could, if you wanted to use that bit, glue a dowel
in the hole to give it wood to bite into and to make centering possible.
Otherwise if there is a hole it is only good for knowing where the center of
the bit is, which can help somewhat in starting the bit, but isn't as nice
as the wood in the center.
     Edward Farmer

  _____