Irwin bit

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 22:35:29 MDT 2006

Hi,David! Drilling existing hole can be tricky and dangerous. UNIBIT drill
bit works for me, enlarging the hole to 1" in 1 pass.If you prefer to drill
existing hole with Forstner bit or even Irwin-plug the hole.Don't laugh,but
wine bottle cork works as a plug. Call me,on Saturday I will be in S.F.,I
can bring my retro -fitting Kit and we can have a little chat.. Be well..
Isaac

  _____