Julius Bach pianos

Paul Mulik tubist at swbell.net
Tue Oct 17 15:57:59 MDT 2006

Hello list,

Anybody know anything about Julius Bach pianos?  Pierce has no information, other than the name and "Hamburg -- New York."  I suspect it's one of those "stencil" brands.

I have worked on 2 or 3 Julius Bach spinets, and from the looks of them they were probably 35 years old.  Someone asked me today what a 10-year-old Julius Bach console might be worth.  I have not seen the piano, but I wonder if perhaps it is considerably older than 10 years.

Thanks,
Paul Mulik