Julius Bach pianos

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 12:40:22 MDT 2006

Paul,

I had a customer call me yesterday to buy their old piano and it was a
Julius Bach spinet.  After looking it over I chose not to buy it at any
price.  Of coarse when he called he didn't know the brand or what size it
was, so I was just out a short appointment on my way to do something to make
money.  It looked like an American Aeolian type of spinet and that should
tell you something.  I could be totally wrong, but that was not the piano
for me.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE

William Benjamin