High tension? Low? Board stiffness? was Hammer Types

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 12:15:18 MDT 2006

Phyllis Diller was one more of that long line of people who had entertained
notions of being a concert pianist once upon a time. Phyllis, and Judy
Collins and Victor Borge and Condolezza Rice also come quickly to mind. Sort
of a Joan Rivers with a wilder laugh and much more interesting coiffure!!

Robin Blankenship