High tension/ Ms Diller (OT?)

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Oct 20 16:24:14 MDT 2006

Hi Hubert;

Yes.... she was quite something indeed wasnt she.  There were several in
her grain back then.  One in particular from Broadway musicals I'm sure
you will all remember if you think on it......  :)  What a voice !!

I get the sense you perhaps knew something of Ms. Diller's personal self ??

Cheers
RicB

------------------
I was responding to Rick B....I remember her fondly.
I have reread your post that he responded to and meant no slight.
  A: Her real and stage persona are quite different.
  B: The endorphin factor is in her case quite the opposite. The
technique and personnel factors remain the same.
On any scale, my ex wife was quite 'voice able'  beyond her capacity!

In all friendship,

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech
Opelika.Al