Nipples on a bull

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Oct 20 17:44:31 MDT 2006

At 17:45 10/20/2006, you wrote:
>You're joking right?   What would you have done without that useless
>pedal stored right there when you need it?..;-]
>
>David Ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, CA  94044

1980s Kimball spinet.
center pedal just there for looks/sales point - not connected to
ANYTHING, spring loaded so it would move and return.

I remember it because I had to go out on a warranty call when the
customer complained that the center pedal didn't work.  I couldn't
dance around since she was looking over my shoulder when I removed
the lower panel.

BTW, I don't think it had bridle tapes. either...

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.