Lead Key Weights ?

BRETT GLASS bgpianoman at email.com
Sat Oct 21 12:30:26 MDT 2006

Aloha to all ,  I just put an action from a Yamaha C-3 in my shop for Key
weight corrosion .

Only the front weights of the naturals has the problem . I ran a search
of the archives but

didn't find anything that might explain this . All the other weights look
great . Is there

anything I should use to try to seal them . Or is the problem within the
lead itself ?

I would like to hear every ones thoughts and procedures for this repair .

Thanks , Brett      Shake Rattle & Roll in Maui I'll take tornado's any
day over quakes .

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com