Steinway squeak

J W Stein musicnow at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 26 15:18:59 MDT 2006

Steinways do make a model K   actually K - 52.   They are the full size uprights...next closest model is 1098.   The newer model K's took the place of the older big upright, that had the double dampers in last 3 or 4 notes of treble, next to bass and treble break.

Also, Model K lids fold over, thus, negating the need for wedge to hold lid up.

Jon