Baldwin SD 6 for sale

tompiano tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 28 03:59:10 MDT 2006

  List,
  A donor as agreed to  purchase a new Steinway D for one of the theaters that I look after. Thus, they will be selling  their  resident Baldwin SD 6 which has been the darling piano for just about every touring artist who has played here. An incredible instrument throughout.
  The piano was built 1956 and has been maintained on a prestine basis throughout. The piano is going to be sold in the 30k range, so if know of any facility in the market for such an instrument you can contact me privately at:
  Tom Servinsky
  772 260 7110
  tompiano at bellsouth.net
   Aside from benefiting from a much needed case refinishing ,the piano is a turnkey situation.  Hammers were scheduled to be replaced next year, however there's plenty of felt and power left. Voicing remains beautiful throughout.  One of the best sustaining instruments I have encountered in many years. An extremely stable piano. This is one of the pianos that the likes of Garrick Olshon enjoys performing on.
  The piano is located in Stuart, Florida, at the historic Lyric Theater.   Stuart is located about 40 miles north of West Palm Beach on the east coast of S. Florida.

  Likewise, if you know if an exceptional Steinway D floating around, we will be entertaining all leads for the acquistion a new or good used Steinway D very soon.
   Tom Servinsky