Baldwin SD6 for sale

tompiano tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 28 12:27:11 MDT 2006

It's not my decision to sell....it's the concert promoters. We are getting
too many occasions with  Steinway endorsed artists who are demanding only to
play a Steinway. Now a donor has surfaced ( out of nowhere) and all of a
sudden, the theater is getting a new piano. One of the artists who is
scheduled to play will be helping out with the selection process.
If all things were the same, we would be just as happy with the Baldwin. It
has been a wonderful instrument to work with. There have been many of
concerts when tears in my eyes and goose bumps on my back overwhelmed me.
I'm now trying to find a way to possibly purchase it for myself.
Tom Servinsy