popsicle stick engineering

David C. Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Sat Oct 28 12:47:39 MDT 2006

Kent,

Have you considered the fact that if you move the capstan to make the key
ratio change your changing the wippen ratio as well?  A more complete
picture of the effects from moving a capstan line are found by seeing what
kind of strike weight ratio a given capstan position will yield.

Helpfully hopefully,

David Stanwood