Tricord-Bicord Conversion

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 20:09:25 MST 2006

 From an aesthetic point of view, I would install a bichord agraffe.
 From a craftsman's point of view, I would install a bichord agraffe
because of the difference of the distance between the wires which
the felt wedge would have to fill and the spacing on the hammer
crown in regards to unicorda.

Let's not get lazy here; if you're going to change something, change it.
Bridges (where nobody looks) will allow a dummy pin. (I asked a few of
them and they replied, "No problem.")  Agraffes, on the other hand,
insisted on being very tidy.
--

Regards,

Jon Page