FW: piano tuning

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 19:23:45 MST 2006

Years ago, a newbie, I tuned for this large church.  About three years in
they replaced me without telling me.  That has been a few.  So I wrote their
organist and asked him if he could recall why they replaced me. The reply
left me somewhat amused.  Thought I would share it FWIW.
les bartlett

   _____