opinions on this CA job for loose tuning pins

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Oct 31 22:33:20 MST 2006

Couple of times I've tried CA on a non-tipped vertical, it dripped down, got
into the string/pressure bar contact point. Big wince, Q-tips and debonder
to try to minimize damage. Once it dripped onto a damper. I feel very
nervous about trying it again. Can you talk about how you apply it?

Jason Kanter