A trip to Ronsen Hammer

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 07:40:54 MDT 2007

Your experience is valued & varied & it is  obvious that when some one is
working with a variety of hammers, such as you,  that they not only hear well but
have achieved a high level of flexible voicing  skills based on their own
concept  of  sound.
  This is what it's all about & musicians love  you.  Thanks
  Sincerely
  Deal Erwin

Well,  it's hard to beat them on Steinway grands.  However, the upright
hammers  Jurgen Goering sells (PianoForte Supply) made by Abel, 11mm wide, special
execution for large uprights, have been the best for old large uprights.   I
still like Blues on Baldwins and Isaac's on Knabes better, but that's just  me.