composite block warping

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 23:08:24 MDT 2007

 I've had a couple of problems with making and
drilling composite blocks.    Just one to bring up
with this post.

On the three composite blocks I have made thus far,
(5/16 cap of delignit on multi-lam)   I am getting a
warping after we expoxy the two together.  The plate
web screws are able to straighten this out but, this
isn't what I want.

Does this have something to do with how we're resawing
or planing the block down to thickness?  We're not
paying any special attention to how many laminations
are remaining.  I have heard that this isn't important
and also the contrary.

????

Comments?

Bob Hull