Eastern Iowa Opportunity

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Aug 7 08:01:32 MDT 2007

Having spent several years building a business in northeastern Iowa (with no
other technicians in a 40-mile radius), I have moved just far enough away
that I would prefer to hand off my customers rather than travel back to that
area regularly.  Last year was very satisfying, both professionally and
economically, and I'm sure the growth is going to continue.

I moved away because I was homesick for my old stomping grounds, not because
the business wasn't growing well.  The area I covered is large enough that
you'd need to live there (my clients are accustomed to prompt, friendly
service -- not to being told that they'll get it when there's time....), but
it's an area that includes two mid-size cities, as well as many small towns.
And it's also an area with a whole slew of musical opportunities, from
teaching to accompanying to playing at church.  They're begging for working
pianists/organists, as well as piano technicians.

I can't limit the sale of my house/shop to PTG members, but I'm only willing
to hand my client list on to a Guild member, as I want "my" customers to
have the best.  If you want the house and shop, too, I'll make you a great
deal on both -- and it's a pretty amazing setup!

For more info, please contact me personally.  Thanks.

Annie Grieshop
www.allthingspiano.com