Removing key fronts

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Tue Aug 7 20:02:52 MDT 2007

Hello John,

I was interested in the process of trying out the cream peroxide with UV tube lamps for bleaching ivories. Can you recommend a uv lamp? I noticed that the bench lamps are quite expensive, $300US for a 30 watt version. Also it seems that they're not meant for hours of use unless you buy the $1200US industrial version. Otherwise I could see racking up a bill in tubes. Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts