Counter-bearing drag

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 8 15:29:54 MDT 2007

That is what I should have remembered, your 'hovercraft' drill.

I like the double drill idea, I can see how it would be more controllable.

One guy around here uses a hand drill, and I don't think he double drills. I
haven't had a chance to tune one after he has done it, so I don't know how
it works out.
He says he holds the air hose at the same time, for cooling. I don't know
where he gets the extra arm. :-)

Is that a radial arm drill press?

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada