Damper Holder for Grand Dampers

Ronny Boyd ronnybyd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 18:55:32 MDT 2007

It never ceases to amaze me as to how many great gadgets that the techs on this list make. I have made many from the pictures that were posted including the one below for dampers. I especially liked the idea on using a golf cart to carry a grand action. I made one that same night that I read the posting and saw the pictures. Please, please keep them coming. Except for joining the Guild, joining this Pianotech list is the best thing I could have done for myself. Thanks to all for the many great ideas............Ron Boyd - Milwaukee chapter #532