LCD Frisbee-Thank you!

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Aug 26 15:16:44 MDT 2007

I like XP.
Much more stable than the one before, I think it was Windows 98, that ME was really troublesome.
I used to have to reformat, 3 or 4 times a year.
The XP has been going for years, no problem. I have no desire to go to Vista.
Good point about the disk battery, I think that it went once on my first P.C.
I had forgotten, so good reminder.
Hope I remember.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada