LCD Frisbee-Thank you!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 26 15:42:56 MDT 2007

> Now that I've graduated, I would like to tune some again, but Cybertuner
> is gone and XP takes up most of the machine--AND it won't run on a
> battery charge long enough to get across the room!  Now I at least know
> what to do about that--
> Thank you!
> Diane
>
> Diane Hofstetter

Hey, I maybe did some good! You're certainly welcome, if it
works. The hard parts are getting case parts off without
finding where the retainer tabs were by breaking them off,
then not ripping cables out by the roots when you're rooting
about under the keyboard. Otherwise it's pretty simple. Good
luck, soldier.

Ron N