hammers rubbing

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 08:05:48 MDT 2007

It may be possible to move the hammer rail and reposition it on the action
bracket. Careful about action geometry -but a slight adjustment could clear
the plate and not alter playability in a noticeable way--I might be wrong
here but

this is possibly an Aeolian product and who knows what kind of action setup
may be in existence .

            Good luck,

Tom Driscoll

  _____