stiffening keys

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Wed Aug 29 11:07:31 MDT 2007

Nothing you do to the sides is going to have much affect on the stiffness of the
keys. The only way I've been able to effectively improve these actions was
described in a Journal article I wrote on the subject:

The Designers Notebook
Action Power Part II - Improving Piano Action, Efficiency & Power
December, 1996

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant