Used Ivory Keytops

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 16:31:12 MDT 2007

When used ivory is too long, it can be trimmed to fit. They grind and sand pretty well. Work from the back if the front edge is good, or work from the front if there is a chip or split, then use a file to form new rounded front corners. Pretty easy, but remember that ivory is brittle, so take it easy until you get a feel for the material.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO