RCT vs Tune Lab

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 07:16:04 MST 2007

>.... there hasn't been a woird about Verituner so far.

The posters are to be commended on their adherence to the topic:
RCT vs TL.  Getting off onto tangents often ends up on a completely
different subject.  If you want a thread of RCT vs VT or TL vs VT, start one.

Now that I have an iPAQ for my VT, I can also try TL and compare but that
will take a few months or longer due to my limited tuning schedule. But I'm
rather impressed with the VT's performance on a blind start without sampling.

On topic: I haven't tried either RCT or TL so I can not offer an opinion.
--

Regards,

Jon Page