Need Bechstein cheekblocks...

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 08:39:31 MST 2007

Larry,

The keyblocks of this piano are most likely custom fit, so if you were fortunate enough to find an "extra" set, they probably won't fit. When the piano is built, the keyblocks are actually one large piece, or on big key block if you will, which is cut into two and then fit into the specific piano. Nice tree btw.
                Michael C. Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:24:51 -0500From: ltpianoman at comcast.netTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Need Bechstein cheekblocks...

List... One of my clients has a 7'3" Bechstein  (# on plate indicates a 1924, but stamped # on bottom beam indicates 1899 (production # maybe)). The cheekblocks were missing when he got it and I was hoping someone had some laying around that need a new home. Thanks in advance. (and thanks for the wealth of knowledge all these years).
Larry Trischetta
Chapter 186, Scranton PA

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now.