RTC VS TUNE LAB

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 17:03:12 MST 2007

In my experience, "updates" are not "upgrades." I use a Mac, and over the
past two or so years the operating system Mac OS X 10.4 ( a $129 upGRADE
from OS X 10.3.x) has had a succession of free upDATES (automatically or
manually downloaded from Apple's servers, from 10.4.0 to 10.4.11). A month
ago I bought the new upGRADE, Mac OS X 10.5, and installed it on my desktop
Mac. A couple weeks ago I downloaded the 10.5.1 upDATE which fixed a few
bugs. I haven't upGRADED my laptop's operating system yet, because I'm not
certain its interaction with the most current Mac OS version of RCT will be
flawless (and I'm not looking for trouble). No hassle  though, the "old" OS
is still quite nimble, and RCT is a very useful tool.
Patrick Draine