On the 3rd Day of December

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 21:31:45 MST 2007

I told you it could get ugly... So here are some ideas to throw around...
Twelve dampers damping
Eleven players playing
Ten levers leaping
Nine clients dancing
Eight Steinway monkeys
Seven sostenutoes
Six plectras plucking (not a piano and maybe not a good image either)
Five Steinway D’s

Time to get serious (only kidding)
Larry Trischetta