Another attempt to do a 5th (Day of December, that is!)

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 07:58:03 MST 2007

Ric, fellow poetechs,

On the 5th day of Christmas, a piano came to me...
With Fiiiive broken strings, *
Four soundboard cracks,
Three broken elbows,?

two hammers gone,?

and a cracked plate and several stuck keys.

*(think melody and rhyme here...I'll stop harping on this one now.? I've got too much on my plate...:-))

Dave Stahl
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano.net