New Book - was RCT vs....

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:48:23 MST 2007

Hi all,

I just wanted to pass this along.

http://grandobsession.com/synopsis/synopsis.html

Whenever I read some of the tuning discussions, the phrase "It gets me close enough"
just kindof ... well, I wanted to share a road to discovery from a piano owner who
found that "close enough" just wasn't good enough.  The author has been active on
some of the online piano-related forums for years and has spent a good amount of time
educating herself in all things pianos.  The book isn't out yet, but should be soon.

Even though the bulk of many of our days may be filled with "grunt tunings" it is always
a good thing (if only for ourselves!) to strive for the best, be it machine, ears, or technique.
Not suggesting that you give away time for free, just wondering if it is possible to get better
results in the same amount of time?

Ron Koval
Chicagoland