On the 3rd Day of December

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 3 12:08:34 MST 2007

Hey there Conrad

I like the jacks line... ! but we have a keys line for the first day....
still need a couple more ideas for day 4. So far I'm leaning on "Four
pins a popping"... or something about pins anyways.... maybe 4 sticky
pins. Someone has to figure out how to work the word Verdigri into the
song :)

Cheers
RicB

        Larry Trischetta wrote:
         > I told you it could get ugly... So here are some ideas to
        throw around...
         > Twelve dampers damping
         > Eleven players playing
         > Ten levers leaping
         > Nine clients dancing
         > Eight Steinway monkeys
         > Seven sostenutoes
         > Six plectras plucking (not a piano and maybe not a good image
        either)
         > Five Steinway D’s
         >
         > Time to get serious (only kidding)
         > Larry Trischetta

    six jacks a-cheating (piano content..;-)
    five chugging keys

    --
    Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician