On the 3rd Day of December

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 14:33:46 MST 2007

Funny, I don't see my suggestions.? (I am a tuner too).? 2 keys missing hammers,?6 (make it 5 or any number) coats of paint (the piano was painted shut, and the maid had to pry off the paint with a screwdriver to get it open for tuning).? Yesterday I sent in these two.? Thanks, or?Mahalo, as we say here in Hawaii.?
Janet Blees, Wim's wife.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI