Weber piano

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 15:51:21 MST 2007

Some high end keyboard retailers put their own logo decal on the fallboard.  In the 50's & 60's I worked for the S&S\Hammond dealer in Wash DC, and their logo looked as good as the makers. They even put it on the Hi Fi and lower end pianos they sold.  It was supposed to be a touch of class signifiying ones purchase from a respected store.
CK Ralon, RPT