Weber piano

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 20:13:11 MST 2007

Lyon & Healy was a big music store in Chicago at the time. They also make harps. I have tuned and rebuilt several?Lyon & Healy pianos. I suspect that because they were such a huge outfit, that they had another manufacturer make pianos for them, perhaps Gulbransen.?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of