stumped

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Mon Dec 3 21:56:14 MST 2007

You were there for four hours?  Doesn't it just take a few minutes to
look a the piano and a few more to be the bearer of the bad news, and
to make a clean exit?  Why put effort into it, forcing them to throw
out good money after bad?
A horrible situtation for everyone, but don't get into it any deeper
than you have to....

Jurgen Goering