Another attempt to do a 5th (Day of December, that is!)

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 17:48:40 MST 2007

This is coming along well!? What fun to have so many people get into the act.? It's Jan, not Wim, BTW.? I am Wim's wife.? I've been sending you guys all these suggestions :)? Not to blow my own horn, but... I'm the one who tuned a piano that was painted shut,?had 2 missing hammers, and was 200 cents flat.? And, yeah, make it as many hammers as you want.? The more the merrier, ho, ho.? Jan Blees

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of