Another attempt to do a 5th (Day of December, that is!)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 4 15:09:24 MST 2007

Hi David

Heres the revised version of what we got so far.  Wim... the "hammers
missing" will come after day 5 .... the more the merrier :)
Cheers
RicB

        Three stuck keys ...I'll have to look back at what's there...I
        had vowed to keep out of this...but..;-]

        David Ilvedson, RPT
        Pacifica, CA  94044

    On the 4th day of Christmas, a piano came to me...

    With four rusted glides.
    three warped posts,
    two pedals bent,....
    and a cracked plate and several stuck keys