Snap Crackle Pop!

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Wed Dec 5 15:10:09 MST 2007

Hi Dave.  I did try the down and then up technique but it only clicked on
the way up.  Makes me think there is too much bend in the string at the
agraffe.  I was so nervous tuning this piano because it is brand new.  I
didn't think the lady would appreciate broken strings on her new toy.  =)

Thanks for your suggestion!

Michelle

  _____